Our Security Awareness Education Program
To meet the growing demands of the marketplace, we have created a simple, engaging, and easy to use Security Awareness Education program. We teach how to keep your computers and networks safe from the worst threat possible: uninformed, non-malicious humans.
The best firewalls in the world cannot protect your assets if your “human firewall” is weak. In fact, it is estimated up to 75%* of company breaches are attributed to human failures in upholding the security policies, standards, and procedures of their employer*. For organizations that require compliance with specific government regulations, such as PCI, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, or other security frameworks like ISO 27001, formal security awareness training for every employee either once or twice a year is required. Your entire organization, not just your data, is at risk of being compromised.
Why Security Awareness Training Programs Often Fail:
- It’s boring!
- It’s confusing!
- It’s irrelevant!
- It’s difficult to navigate!
- It’s hard to track employee progress!
- It’s too time-consuming!
This is why our goal is to make our Security Awareness Education simple, affordable and effective.
Why use B. W. MURRAY & CO. for Security Awareness Education?
Developed by seasoned information security professionals, our online course curriculum is applicable & current. Storytelling has proven to be the most effective way to learn; stories provide a framework for the student to successfully structure facts and recall information when it applies to real life situations.
Security Awareness Course Topics include:
- What is Social Engineering? – a review of key terms and concepts (and how they are relevant to your everyday situation)
- Phishing – learn to identify phishing emails and the precautions to take against infection
- Malware – how it works, why it’s “mal”icious and how to protect yourself from it
- Vishing – it’s not always computers that get us into trouble
- Physical Awareness – knowing your environment and how to protect it from “nice” people
Request a Free Consultation
Getting started in security can be challenging. Let us help ease the burden of data security and compliance with our services and solutions.